50. Notice To Be Given For Closing The Enterprise
50. Notice to be given for closing the Enterprise: A person, who has obtained a Travel or Trekking Agency license or registered a Hotel, Lodge, Restaurant or Resort ?Bar or the tourism enterprise pursuant to Section 45A closes his/her business, he/she shall submit the notice to Government of Nepal, within fifteen days of such closer.
51. Power To Issue Direction
51. Power to issue direction: Government of Nepal may issue necessary direction to a person who has obtained Travel or Trekking Agency license or registered the Hotel, Lodge, Restaurant or Resort ?Bar or the tourism enterprise pursuant to Section 45A on the matters which are related to tourism development
52. Fine And Complaint
(1) In case, a person who commits the following acts, Government of Nepal may fine upto ? Two Thousand Rupees such person:-
(a) A person, who has a duty to submit a report pursuant toSection 47, does not submit it as prescribed or causes
obstacle to the deputed employees for the inspection of office or document.
(b) A person who carries out the activities prohibited in the Section 48.
(c) A person who does not inform within the period as mentioned in Section 49 or 50.
(d) A person who does not abide the direction made by pursuant to Section 51.
(2) A person who is not satisfied with the order made by the Government of Nepal pursuant to Sub-section (1), may file complaint within Thirty-five days before the ? Court of Appeal
53. Delegation Of Powers
53. Delegation of Powers: (1) Government of Nepal may delegate any or all of the powers conferred to it under this Act, by a Notification in the Nepal Gazette, to the any office, institution or official.
54. Right To Constitute Committee
54. Right to Constitute Committee: Government of Nepal may constitute Tourism Development Committee consisting governmental and non- governmental persons to provide suggestions to Government of Nepal
55. This Act Shall Not Apply On The Tourism Activities Operated By Governmentâ of Nepal
55. This Act shall not apply on the tourism activities operated by Government of Nepal: Government of Nepal may issue an order not to apply all or any of the provision to tour guide appointed by Government of Nepal or any Travel or Trekking Agency, Hotel ?or tourism enterprise pursuant to Section 45A
56. Power To Frame Rules
56. Power to Frame Rules: For the implementation of the objectives of this Act, the Government of Nepal may frame necessary Rules.
57. Repeal And Saving
(1) Tourism Industry Act, 2021 has been repealed.
(2) The license of a Travel Agency and Tour guide issued under Tourism Industry Act, 2021 shall to have been received under this Act.
(3) The hotel registered as tourist standard under Tourism Industry Act, 2021shall be deemed as registered under this Act.
(Source: Nepal Law Commission)
Disclaimer: NepalArchives.Com has published Tourism Act, 2035 (1978) for the purpose of reference and information only, which were obtained from Nepal Government sources. If you found any discrepancies or misinformation with the content in this webpage, please kindly let us know and also refer to authorized sources of Nepal Government to get certified version of Tourism Act, 2035 (1978). NepalArchives.Com taken no guaranty of authenticity or existing validity of the contents in this webpage.