The Administrative Procedures (regulation) Act, 2013 (1956)
The Administrative Procedures (Regulation) Act, 2013 (1956)
Date of Authentication Date of Publication
2013-5-22.1 (Sept.6, 1956 A.D.) 2013-5-26 (Sept.10, 1956 A.D.)
Act No. 9 of 2013
An Act to provide for regulating Administrative procedures Whereas, it is expedient to frame new Rules instead of the Muluki Sawal and other Nepal laws for regulating administrative procedures;
Now, therefore, His Majesty the King has, in consultation with the Council of Ministers, enacted this Act.
1. Short title, Extent and Commencement::
(1) This Act may be called “Administrative Procedures (Regulation) Act, 2013 (1956)”.
(2) This Act shall come into force throughout Nepal immediately.
2. Powers of Government of Nepal to Frame Rules:
(1) Government of Nepal may, in order to smoothly run the functions of Government of Nepal including,
matters relating to finance, accounts and auditing and in order to regulate all administrative matters adopted by various offices with regard to regulating all administrative matters, frame Rules.
(2) Rules framed under Sub-section (1) may repeal or amend prevailing Nepalese Law relating to administrative procedures.
Note: The word altered pursuant to the Nepal Interim Government Act (fourth amendment) Act, 2015 B.S.
(Source: Nepal Law Commission)
Disclaimer: NepalArchives.Com has published The Administrative Procedures (Regulation) Act, 2013 (1956) for the purpose of reference and information only, which were obtained from Nepal Government sources. If you found any discrepancies or misinformation with the content in this webpage, please kindly let us know and also refer to authorized sources of Nepal Government to get certified version of The Administrative Procedures (Regulation) Act, 2013 (1956). NepalArchives.Com taken no guaranty of authenticity or existing validity of the contents in this webpage.