Infant (rearing And Caring Arrangement) Rules, 2020 (1964)
Infant (Rearing and Caring Arrangement) Rules, 2020
Date of Publication in the Nepal Gazette
2021/3/2 (June 15, 1964)
The following Infant (Rearing and Caring Arrangement) Rules, 2020 (1964) promulgated by the Government of Nepal having exercised the power conferred by Section 2 of the Administrative Procedure (Regulating) Act, 2013
(1956) is published for public information.
1. Short Title and Commencement:
(1) These Rules may be called ” Infant (Rearing and Caring Arrangement) Rules, 2020 (1964)”.
(2) These Rules shall come into force immediatelyâ
2. Definition: Unless the subject or context means otherwise, in these Rules,-
(a) “Infant” means the un
Organization by prescribing the terms and conditions as deemed appropriate.
(2) The Government of Nepal shall pay certain amount for each fiscal year as deemed appropriate to the Organization to accomplish the function of rearing and caring the infants and also may depute staff if
deemed necessary to hold duty under supervision of the Organization.
4. Organization to Hold the Duty of Society Assembly: The Organization shall hold the duty of Infant Rearing Office which was being accomplished by the Society Assembly.
5. Bed of Infants to be Kept: The Organization shall keep at least 27 beds for the infants.
6. Advisor on Behalf of the Government of Nepal in the Organization: A person nominated by the Government of Nepal as an advisor in regard to rearing and caring the infants shall remain in the
7. Privilege of the Government of Nepal:
(1) The Government of Nepal can inspect or order to examine the function of rearing and caring the infants any time or order to furnish the report of function.
(2) The Government of Nepal can withdraw the function of rearing and caring the infants from the Organization any time in the situation of its failure to hold the function of rearing and caring the infants or breach of terms and conditions or being found any other appropriate reason.
8. Repeal: The Order issued on Monday, 1970/12/24 (April 7, 1914) (along with its amendments) issued to the Benevolent Society, Charitable Society President, Vice President Members inconsistent with these Rules shall be deemed of repealed or amended to the extent to be consistent with these Rules.
N.B.: Terms changed by the Some Nepal Law (Amendment) Act, 2024 (1967). “Rajpatra” and “Pratibedan” in lieu of “Gazette” and “report” respectively.
(Source: Nepal Law Commission)
Disclaimer: NepalArchives.Com has published Infant (Rearing and Caring Arrangement) Rules, 2020 (1964) for the purpose of reference and information only, which were obtained from Nepal Government sources. If you found any discrepancies or misinformation with the content in this webpage, please kindly let us know and also refer to authorized sources of Nepal Government to get certified version of Infant (Rearing and Caring Arrangement) Rules, 2020 (1964). NepalArchives.Com taken no guaranty of authenticity or existing validity of the contents in this webpage.